Event in the Heart of Washington Wine Country to benefit Seattle Children’s and Washington State University Wine Science Research
SEATTLE (PRWEB) MAY 14, 2019
On Saturday, June 1, 2019, Auction of Washington Wines’ Wine and Music Festival will showcase over 60 outstanding Washington wines along with live music from Dakota Brown Band and Jack Rothwell. More than 20 of Washington’s award-winning wineries will be in attendance. Guests will nosh on food from Porter’s Real Barbecue and Fat Olives Restaurant & Catering. Proceeds benefit Seattle Children’s and Viticulture and Enology Research at Washington State University.
As a part of the weekend, the Auction of Washington Wines’ 2019 Honorary Grower, Scott Williams of Kiona Vineyards, will host a Vineyard Dinner in Benton City on Friday, May 31, 2019. Guests will enjoy Kiona Vineyards’ award-winning wines paired with dishes from Fat Olives Restaurant & Catering.
WHEN: Friday, May 31 and Saturday, June 1, 2019
DETAILS: To purchase tickets and for more information, visit the Auction of Washington Wines’ website.
Friday, May 31, 6:00 PM
Kiona Vineyards, Benton City, Wash.
- Take in the sweeping views of Red Mountain and the Yakima Valley while enjoying Fat Olives Restaurant & Catering paired deliciously with Kiona Vineyards wine, served by the Williams family. Seating is limited.
- Tickets: $150 per person.
Wine and Music Festival
Saturday, June 1, 6:00 PM
Col Solare, Red Mountain, Wash.
- The Wine and Music Festival will feature more than 20 Washington wineries pouring more than 60 wine selections. Guests will enjoy Porter’s Real Barbecue and Fat Olives Restaurant & Catering, plus live music by Dakota Brown Band and Jack Rothwell.
- $85 General Admission – Includes food and wine tastings throughout the evening. Access begins at 6:00 pm.
- $110 VIP – Includes special library wine tastings and food and wine tastings. Access begins at 5:00 pm.
About the Auction of Washington Wines
Since its inception in 1988, Auction of Washington Wines (AWW) has raised more than $46 million, benefitting Seattle Children’s and Washington State University Wine Science Research. Events hosted by AWW give wine lovers the chance to support the Washington state wine industry and families around the region. The annual Auction of Washington Wines weekend will take place August 15-17, 2019. Major sponsors include Wells Fargo, CenturyLink, Chateau Ste. Michelle, The John L. Scott Foundation, King 5, The Seattle Times and Wine Spectator Magazine. AWW was ranked among 2018’s top three highest-earning charity wine auctions in the nation by Wine Spectator Magazine. For more information, visit www.auctionofwawines.org or follow us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
Aaron Blank, The Fearey Group
aaronblank (at) feareygroup (dot) com