Lot 7 :
2020 | Estate Longwinds Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon
- Vineyard: Estate Longwinds
- Winemaker: Brian Rudin
- Alcohol %: 14.5
- Release Date: Summer 2022
- 95% Cabernet Sauvignon, 3% Merlot
- 100% French Oak
- Longwinds vineyard has a southwest facing aspect, deep sandy loam soils and an extended growing season, planted in 2014 on a Red Mountain site that had never been farmed, so no residual herbicides, pesticides, or fertilizers in these virgin soils.
- A beautiful example of what Red Mountain can produce, opulent and precise red fruits, redolent of ripe strawberry, bing cherry, damson plum and maraschino. Accented with intriguing notes of sagebrush and bay leaf, the bouquet lifts readily from the glass. On the palate, juicy red fruits repeat, with depth of flavor and extraordinary finesse.