Brian Carter Cellars
Lot 9 :
2020 | Francophile
- Vineyards: Dineen, Olsen, Klipsun, Willard Family
- Winemaker: Brian Carter
- Alcohol %: 14
- Release Date: January 2023
- 57% Cabernet Franc, 22% Merlot, 21% Cabernet Sauvignon
- Aromatic, good varietal character with floral notes. Touch of oak. Balanced acidity, soft tannins. Will age for a decade.
- This is the fourth Private Barrel Auction edition of “Francophile” a Cabernet Franc based Bordeaux-Style blend. Cabernet Franc is one of the oldest Varieties planted in Washington. Source of the Cabernet Franc fruit is the Dineen Vineyard in Rattlesnake AVA.